Topband: 160m biological effects

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:09:52 -0400

I built some equipment and worked with several researchers
experimenting with effects of RF on animals and people.

Dr. Art Pilla, who has been experimenting for many years, assured
me there was nothing to worry about non-ionizing radiation unless
the cell temperature is raised.

The only study that showed a link between EM radiation and
cancer was found later to be intentionally skewed. It made national
press, but only in small blurbs. That scientist was booted from his
position at a major university, the government grant money was
stopped, and all the published data retracted.

Meanwhile, we are stuck with a mostly false public perception
caused by that study.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com