Topband: Contest Season Announcements

Bill Tippett btippett@alum.MIT.edu
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:36:39 +0100

        In an effort to consolidate the many announcements about expeditons
in the upcoming contest season, I am going to make a policy change in the
reflector.  I will summarize all of these in ONE posting which will be
posted five days before the beginning of each contest.  I will include the
call, dates and any 160 specific info like suggested frequencies, etc.

        Hopefully this will both minimize the self-promotion posts and
accompanying comments that plagued us last year while also serving as a
useful summary for everyone.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV