Topband: ICE products

james danehy w9vne@fuse.net
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 22:29:39 -0400

<199909070041.UAA16714@contesting.com>
Sender: owner-topband@contesting.com

ICE is owned and operated by, Mike W9SU (ex-WB9BPG). I guess I have
known Mike for about 28 years. He used to be extremely active in DX
Contesting and DXing. He cares about the ham community. He cares about
his reputation. His gear is built like a brick to withstand great over
loads. His service is excellent. You will not find a nicer guy to deal
with and his prouducts are a real value. No, I am not getting paid for
this commentary. I have not seen Mike in about 10 years. I have used
many of his products with complete satisfaction.

Jim W9VNE