Topband: Palmyra Atoll QRV

Garry & Yelena ni6t@intuitive.com
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 22:50:09 -0700

Mike KH6ND/KH5 told me this evening that he plans to be QRV from Palmyra
Atoll on 1824 at 0900 most mornings until further notice, following the
sun across the North American continent.

Mike says that, after our initial test a few nights ago, he discovered a
coax switch problem which he thinks he has fixed. However, tonight I
heard him tuning up, and then nothing---so there might still be a
gremlin or two. In any case, he will be QRV for the East Coast, if not
this morning, then tomorrow and succeeding mornings. Good Luck!

Garry, NI6T

--
160 meters-not a band but an obsession