Topband: FR/F6KDF/T on 30 and 160 meters

Bernie McClenny bernie@dailydx.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 22:57:37 +0000

I just spoke to Eric and Gil from the FR/F6KDF/T group on Tromelin Island.
Eric will be on 30 meters looking for North America stations around 2315Z
today.  I think 10104.  Eric will be on 160 meters looking for North America
from 0200 to 0300Z.  I think 1824.  I also asked him to try 30 meters from
0300 to 0400Z.  No comment was made on this.

GL to all.  I am not the pilot station.  Please do not ask me to ask them
questions as I am not part of there operation.

de Bernie

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR