Topband: Stew Perry Topband Distance Challenge

k6se@juno.com k6se@juno.com
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:52:46 -0800

Hi, Topbanders,

As you all know, The Stew Perry Topband Distance Challenge contest is
next weekend.  Many of you have used my DOS program, DBGRID, to calculate
distances and QSO points for the contest.

I've completed writing a Windows version of the same program for those of
you who wish to upgrade.  This version even calculates the Stew Perry
points automatically for you (you had to do this manually with the DOS
version).  It includes an install/uninstall program and can be run from
your Windows START menu.

Both the DOS version (DBGDOS.zip - 26kb) and the Windows version
(DBGWIN.zip - 305kb) are freeware and both calculate distances, beam
headings, and grid squares and both are available for download now from:

     http://www.topband.net

Scroll down the main page until you see:

     Stew Perry Topband Distance Challenge Grid Calculator

             Download Page Here

To install DBGWIN, unzip the downloaded file into an empty directory
(folder) and run SETUP.EXE from that directory.

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, and Frohe Weinachten to all.

73, de Earl, K6SE

P.S.  Probably worth repeating that rules and another scoring program are
available at   http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html   ...de W4ZV