Topband: YB0ARA/9 QRV Again

Bill Tippett btippett@alum.mit.edu
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:17:44 +0000

           Been delayed on this end as well, will try and spend a little
time on this weekend, starting in 4 or 5 hours from now (it's 3:30 PM local
on Friday)  Great on the trip.  My last trip to Paris was to purchase an
airplane and was not all that pleasant !  Hope your trip was a good one.  I
will need to get the feel of the band again, so bear with me.  Been off 160
for some time, for that matter radios in general.  Up to five (5) radio
controlled airplanes and still learn, been lot's of fun and a change for me.
I am not planning on going flying this weekend so might try and fix up the
EWE array, I think half of it went done during the storm.  Still a lot of
trees laying about.

W4ZV wrote:

Hi Phil...sorry for the delay...was in Paris with XYL for Valentines.
1826 is good so let me now definitely when you'll be there and I'll
post time and freq.  Probably after ARRL CW is best.