Topband: Urgent CQ 160 CW e-mail message

thompson@mindspring.com thompson@mindspring.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:16:13 -0500

PLEASE, PLEASE I am only getting 1 out of 4 logs correctly.   The 1999 Rules
on the Cq Magazine home page are correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/160rules99.html

Send the proper format of:

.sum (with mults and points shown as well as Q's and claimed score).

.log or similar with 40 or 50 q's per page and mults, points, and page
totals.

.dup if more than 200Q's (all Q's in alpha sort order.
All logs in ascii text or same zipped (WINZIP).

I have my own log checking software and do not accept any other format.  The
log format has not changed in at least 10 years.

I do not have time for incorrect logs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director

P.S.  My power is back now after 4 hours less than exactly 1 week.  A
big diesel generator is definitely in my future!  Sounds like I missed
a great time in the CQ 160...CU next year...de W4ZV.