Topband: Advance notice DX-Pedition to Panama

Wil DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:08:27 +0000

Dates

>From 16. September 2000 to 01. October 2000

Operators:

Wil DJ7AA, Manfred DK1BT, Tina DL6MYL

Expedition Call: HO1A

Homepage: http://www.qsl.net/ho1a/

E-Mail: HO1A@GMX.DE

Our objectives

The principal purpose of our expedition is the participation in the
CQ-WW-"DX "RTTY "Contest. In addition we have extensive preparations
met.
However we become intensive QRV before and after the contest on all
HF bands.
Panama is actually no rare country.  But particularly the low bands
as well as CW are still very in demand.
For this reason we will concentrate mainly on these modes and bands.
Our special attention applies particularly on the Low bands to Europe
and Asia.
More details and informations on our webpage. Please look there.

73 Wil DJ7AA