Topband: Re: VK9WI operator

watchman@tig.com.au watchman@tig.com.au
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:12:16 +1100

Hi Bill,

Please pass this message to topband reflector. Regarding the equipment:
I'm taking my 21m high top loaded vertical + Battle Creek Special is
requested as well. Not sure which amp yet; I wish to have nice, solid
1.5 KW in antenna and have my MLA 2500  as backup only.
I'm also thinking of taking one receiving loop ant + 2 Bev...any
suggestion which loop? Preferably something proven, possibly
commercially made. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone wish to discuss their specific topband needs, please
let them contact me direct to: watchman@tig.com.au

I'm taking my RTTY equipmnet as well.

73, thanks again and CU from VK9WI

Nick, VK2ICV / VK9LX