Topband: Topband Admisistrivia

Bill Tippett btippett@alum.mit.edu
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 00:02:50 +0000

Hello All!

        I will be away a few days beginning tomorrow morning and the
usual two folks who help me administer the reflector will be QRL also.
The reflector should run OK on autopilot but please follow these
guidelines carefully or your messages will bounce and sit in my inbox
until Sunday evening.

1.  If you are NOT not a subscriber to the reflector, your message will
bounce.  This applies to those of you who read messages on the Web
archives but don't get the E-mail version.  If you need info on subscribing,
read this:

                 http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/topband

2.  If you use ANY CC's in your addressing, your message will bounce.

3.  If your E-mail software generates html attachments, your message will
bounce.  Microsoft Outlook Express is especially bad for this since the
default is with html on.

        Of course I also cannot help you with subscribing, unsubscribing,
etc. during this time.  Hopefully this will be a relatively quiet time
for reflector traffic anyway since many will be QRL in the ARRL Sweepstakes.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV