Fw: Topband: Beverage height experiment results

Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:38:42 -0500

N6RK:
> am working on a "quick change" height control system where I can walk the
> Beverages and drop the wire height to 2 feet at sunset and then raise the
> wire back up to 10 feet at sunrise to get it out of the way so I don't
> trip on it.

 On a related note, is there any good reason why two Beverages couldn't
 be mounted on the same supports? As they are not resonant antennas,
 I would think that this should work OK.

 I want to try a Slinky Beverage, mounted on the same supports as my
 NE-SW 2-wire Beverage, perhaps 6 feet up.

 73,
 Jeff Maass K8ND