Topband: Update on LZ during CQWW CW or LZ2FV SOSB 160m

Valeri Stefanov wally@el-soft.com
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:44:15 +0200

Hi Guys,

Just to inform you that few hours ago me and LZ2FV succeeded to tune
the vertical for 160m, so the participation of Ceco LZ2FV in CQWW CW
as SOSB 160m is sure.

He will operate from my countryside location ( LZ2CJ) and he will be using
his own call LZ2FV.  Radio will be IC735 with my ACOM 2000 A amp.
TX antenna - 20m high vertical, RX antennas - 5 beverages each 160m long
1.5m above ground towards  USA, VK/ZL, South America, Africa and
Russia-JA.

LZ   Sunrise  05.28 GMT
     Sunset   14.48 GMT

Look for LZ2FV  10min -/+  these times in CQWW CW.

73's de Wally LZ2CJ