Topband: 4W/N6FF

Robert G. Flory RobandPJ@compuserve.com
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 05:33:38 -0400

W4ZV wrote:

>P.S.  Sunset path isn't possible at this time of year...4W6 sunrise is
>2119 UTC and even VE1ZZ's sunset isn't until 2139 UTC...de W4ZV.

Tom was suggesting 4W sunset.

Rob K2WI

P.S.  I realize that now.  In about 1 month, VE1 and northern W1 would begin
to have a chance at their sunset.  BTW, I have the complete logs for YB0ARA/9
who is fairly close to 4W6 and most of his QSO's were around both Spring and
Fall Equinox...usually just before sunrise on our end.  Dick's signal on
80 is much better today and has been building steadily since 1000 UTC as sun-
rise approaches here.  73,  Bill  W4ZV