Topband: Heard from MO

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:07:10 -0500

> couple QSO's W8JI and VK6HD.. I was certainly hoping to work Mike but
> was unable to since it was Tom's freq. Even after moving up a little
> and caling for a while no luck

Mike probably didn't stick around because he was complaining, as
was VK3ZL, about poor conditions with very high static.

The way I feel about something being "my frequency" is probably
how most people feel. I would gladly move or hold up if someone
needs the station for a new "something".

I DO feel differently is if it indeed was my frequency and someone
has worked VK's over and over again calls but like most people I'm
never the least put out to move or wait for whoever might need a
new one! I would expect the same from anyone else.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com