Topband: Stew Perry Point Calculator

k6se@juno.com k6se@juno.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:53:08 -0800

Dear Topbanders,

Although the Stew Perry contest officials will score your log for you,
perhaps you would like to know how many points you accumulated in the
contest before the results are published.  My program named "DBGrid"
includes a feature which accurately calculates the Stew Perry points for
each QSO based on the distance between your grid square and the grid
square at the other end of the QSO.  If you would like to receive a copy
of this program, please send your request directly to me at k6se@juno.com
and I will send it to you via an e-mail attachment.

I hope to work you in the Stew Perry contest.  We'll be operating again
from the super-conductive salt lake bed in southern California, grid
DM15.

73, de Earl, K6SE