Sv: Topband: Question abt gain in bi- vs uni-directional Beverage

Henrik Weiss ozling@mail.dk
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:41:55 +0100

I am faced with less than optimum space for beverages of the right length
and the comments of inductive loads to change the pattern of the wire is
very interesting for me - and a lot others I guess.

Tom, You said :

>"The loads need to be every 1/8 wl or less, and the value adjusted
>so Vp is .5 freespace with a 1/2 wl wire. You could do that on a
>modeling program."

As a non professional I wonder how this in done in practice. How do I measure
the right Vp value as you describe. Please forgive me for maybe asking a dumb
question.

73´
Henrik
OZ1ING