Topband: W1AW/6 on topband July 14 & 15

ken keeler kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:38:00 -0700

The IARU HF Championship contest this coming weekend will  provide some
midsummer activity for those of us starved for something to happen on the
band.  The Northern California Contest Club will activate the ARRL HQ
station W1AW/6 for 24 hours starting at 1200Z, July 14.  Our team is
competing with other HQ stations around the world, and we ask for your help
by contacting the station an all 12 band-modes.  160 and 80m participation
can make a big difference in our score.

Full information on the contest, including suggested frequencies for all
bands and award certificate requirements, can be found at
www.nccc.cc.  There you'll find links to the contest rules, propagation
info by N6BV, K2KW's hints on how to find W1AW/6,  and multiplier checklists.

Look for us near 1818/1831 CW and 1848 SSB.  Thanks.

N6RO
Coordinator for W1AW/6