Topband: new material posted on web page

Dennis G. Peterson Dennis G. Peterson" <k0ckdennis@machlink.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:10:39 -0500

Hello all; =20

I have just posted two articles on my webpage.  One article is a =
building type or construction type project that allows one to check the =
gain and directivity of their beverage type or swa or loop antenna =
without having to drag alot of electrical equipment out to the antenna.  =
This unit is described on the web page and I hope to add some photos =
shortly showing the finished product and the circuit board layout.

The second article was initially written by Arch Doty, Jr.  ex-K8CFU.  =
Arch has since relocated rom the North Carolina area to Oregon and has a =
new W7 call.  This article was initially presented to me for publication =
in a publication I ran several years ago on the West Coast.  That =
publication was called "The West Coast 160 Meter Bulletin" .  I have =
taken the time to re-type that information and have included it on the =
webpage as well.  However, it is void at the present time of the graphs =
and charts. =20

These articles were written word processed in Word(& format so they are =
easily viewed, saved and printed with no problems.  I hope you enjoy =
them and find useful information theirwith towards your quest for =
EXCELLENCE on TOPBAND.

See you on the band   de K=D8CKD     Dennis