Topband: HyTower Sections,

George & Marijke Guerin gmguerin@voyager.net
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:03:35 -0400

Hi All,

If someone wants some Rohn-Spaulding AX sections, I have some standard
tapered sections, AX1, AX2, AX3 and a few straight AX1S, AX2S and maybe an
AX3S section in the shed out back.  They are not squeeky clean but they are
not covered with rust either.

Most were in residential TV antenna service, so the top section will have a
small hole in the top plate and a rotator shelf that may need to be modified
or removed for HyTower service.

These are free to anyone who wants to come and get one or two pieces.  I
cannot ship or deliver.  E-mail me if you want me to hold something for you.
I will inventory what I have next week and let anyone interested know what
all I have.

73        George    K8GG    Battle Creek, Michigan