Topband: FW: Regards from Kuwait

Singletary, Neill neill.singletary@ncshp.org
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:13:55 -0500

(Forwarded by Neil K4ESE):

Best regards from Kuwait.
Finally yesterday after sunset I will prepare antenna for 80 meters.
I was QRV on cw 3503. Spend whole night on 80 meters make about 230 QSO-s
No any JA-s mni EU and some from Asia and 3 QSO with USA (W8JI, W3BY and
W1WR?.)  Time to time QSX 3772, but my sunrise its at 0300 gmt.
I will try tonight again on 80 cw, and prepare antenna for 160 for weekend.
No separate antenna, If I will be QRV 80 no 160 meters and vice versa, If
I'm QRV 160 no 80 meters.
Very difficult situation in Kuwait, a lot of commercial and military QRM.
Difficult to prepare antennas. I live in 5 floor building. No trees to
support antenna down, one possibility to feet to car in parking.
I'm in Kuwait on vacation stay to next Wednesday.
Best regards to whole "GANG" on 3772.

Best regards from Kuwait

9k2/sp5inq

This message been send thanks to my friend 9k2/sq5dak from his computer.