Topband: re : CQWW SSB & Our Continuing Bandplan Discussions....

Billy Cox aa4nu@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:03:39 -0500

>One simple answer might be that ARRL and CQ magazine indicate in >their SSB
contest rules that penalties will be assessed for US participants
>that use SSB below 1843 kHz during the contest(s).

Risk there is some LID decides to uses "K6SE" or "AA4NU" BELOW
1843 and works a few stations simplex just to DQ us or for torment... then
the real K6SE or AA4NU gets busted with the penalties ... Aha, if it were
so simple !

Education and patience seem to be the best two tools to use
for the next few months that have been suggested. It will take
BOTH ...

73 Billy AA4NU