Topband: PY2FUS QRV sked for JA's

Ronald Sekkel py2fus@integral.com.br
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:46:15 -0300

Hello All !

I'm planning to be QRV for JA's several weekends this season, starting Oct
20th. I'm still working on my home page, but those JA's interested in QSO
with me on 160 can get a copy of  my schedule at:

http://www.py2fus.ampr.org/jasked.html

The JA/PY2 windows is very narrow, some days no more than few minutes. This
year I'll be also QRV around my sunrise, looking for QSO's with the
northern part of Japan.
In order to avoid loosing the opening due to a long CQ, I'll call only CQ
JA CQ JA CQ JA de PY2FUS PY2FUS PY2FUS K. I'll be transmitting on 1832 (or
1831 if 1832 happens to be busy) and listening around 1823.
I'm planning to update the page weekly.

73's and Dx

Ron
PY2FUS