Topband: VK9ML good low bands signal

Jaime P.Ullívarri ea6nb@infonegocio.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:03:26 -0000

Hello,
Last night VK9ML has a very good signals on the low bands, I could work them
on 160 and 80m from my tiny city lot ( shunt fed tower plus 4 folded
elevated radials ), on 160m they where on 1826.3 KHz I have a local BCI 59
plus and I herd them clearly with my little routable loop at the side of the
tower. On 80 meter after their SR they where louder than most EU. I don't
know if was a very good propagation or they have very good antennas, the
operator was very good he was alternating from 80 to 160m. It has been a
good surprise to work new ones as late.
73, Jaime EA6NB.