Topband: ADV: This will make you smile

will82@usa.net will82@usa.net
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:08:01 -0600

Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!

Have you considered professional teeth whitening?  If
so, you know it usually costs between $300 and $500

from your local dentist!

click here  http://208.31.60.57 &nbs=
p;

 to learn how to professionally

whiten your teeth, using the exact same whitening

system your dentist uses, at a fraction of the cost!

Here's what you'll see:

-We will show you what to look for in a whitening

system!

-We will show you a comparison of the professional

grade systems available today, including their average

cost!

-We know our product is the best on the market, and we

back it with a 30 day money back guarantee!

Click here to learn more!    h=
ttp://208.31.60.57

To be removed from future mailing click on the link below and respond with=
 your e-mail

address in the subject line. Please DO NOT put anything else in the=
 subject line or you

will not be removed as removal is automated and anything other than exact =
address will

be rejected. Thank You.

mailto:try34u@excite.com

Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!

Have you considered professional teeth whitening?  If

so,=
from your local den=

click here
 http://20=