Topband: Web page change

Larry Molitor w7iuv@arrl.net
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:31:24 +0000

As many of you know, I'm in the process of moving the home QTH from AZ to
WA. There any many trials, tribulations and assorted problems associated
with this move, not the least of which is Internet access.

Since there has been considerable interest in my paper describing my
Rotatable Flag, Preamp, and transformers, I have moved my web page to
QSL.NET to insure continuous access. The complete URL is:

http://www.qsl.net/w7iuv

Those with bookmarks or references to my earlier page may want to update
their data. The original page will remain alive for a short time although I
can't say how long.

73,

Larry - W7IUV