Topband: 160 meter Sked and other info

Joseph Dube jdube@peoplepc.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:45:07 -0400

My friend Al PY3CEJ  is wondering if there is any activity on topband =
from 4U1UN??  He says he would like to make a sked on 160 m .   Can =
anyone help him with either info or even the Sked?   Another piece of =
info that may be of interest to top banders.  Regretfully it appears =
that LU2VDI  from Argentina appears to be accepting direct qsls with =
either IRC's and/or Green Stamps for return postage as he requests and =
not sending out the return QSL.  I suggest that if you have contacted =
this station don't bother to send a direct qsl. You will not recieve one =
in return. I have sent several with IRC and another wil Green Stamp with =
no reply.  I think if you must deal with this individual , qsl via the =
bureau would be the safest bet . Thanks for letting me take up yopur =
time

Joe KK4TR

multipart/alternative
  text/html