Topband: Re: Yaesu FT1000mp Mark V Key Clicks

n0tt1@juno.com n0tt1@juno.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 02:19:32 +0000

> If the ARRL would step in and attempt to "force" the manufacturers
> build
> rigs with better keying circuitry.  Better still, if the FCC would
> enforce the law about CW bandwidth, it would make 160-meter
> contesting
> and DXing a pleasure for everybody.

Perhaps the manufacturers would pay a LOT of attention to
clix, etc if we buyer$ of the equipment would send it back
to the radio store from which it came.  In my view, there is
NO excuse to knowingly produce "bad" equipment and
then later deny fair settlement/exchange/modification of said
equipment when the problems become known.

Charlie, N0TT

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com