Topband: KH2K/AH0 this morning

Bernie McClenny, W3UR bernie@dailydx.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:46:53 +0000

John
I think I was the first to work him at 1145Z.  I gave him a 339.  He was
best on the west beverage.  It took me a few exchanges to make sure he got
my call.  I think he was hearing fine.  His call is KH2K/AH0.  I spotted him
from the W3LPL node with the other incorrect call.  That may have been how
the confusion started.  I heard each of those calls you listed make if FB.
It was nice to work a new one on Topband.  Last new one for me was October
1, 2001 (C9).  Looking forward
to VP8 (South Sandwich & Georgia), 7X, 5U, 5W and KH4 all in the near future.

Bernie, W3UR