Topband: Fwd: Re: RM-10352

Ron Feutz feutz@wctc.net
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:20:03 -0600

Fellow Topbanders,

I too filed my comments at the FCC site, and e-mailed  my ARRL director
asking the ARRL to officially support RM-10352.  His answer follows.

What is the league's explanation for not supporting the rule-making?  I
understand the obtuseness of the FCC.  I have beaten my head against that
particular wall for my entire career in the land mobile industry.  I can't
for the life of me understand why our own advocates refuse to endorse such
a simple, commonsense plan that accounts for the interests of all
amateurs.  Beam me up, Scotty, and 'splain this to me.

Ron - WA9IRV