Topband: newbie on 160

Billy Cox aa4nu@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:14:16 -0600

Dan,

With that space, but not knowing what else is in the
yard (house/towers/etc.) my best suggestion is to
pickup a copy of the ON4UN LowBand DX-ing book
and give the chapters on RCVE antennas a good read.

The K9AY system seems to work well for many. As
well as the EWE versions ... Your yard sure sounds
big enough for you to try several ideas. And that's
the key ... multiple antennas give you more options.
There is no "one best antenna" for all situations ...

73 Billy AA4NU