Topband: top band from FP

Paul DeWitte K9OT k9ot@mhtc.net
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:59:01 -0600

This may be way early to ask this but in August I plan on operating FP/K9OT
again for about a week. My question is, is it worth the trouble to try and
get something up for 160 in August? Would there be any activity at that time
of the year on 160? Probably the best I could do would be a inverted L with
the vert. part not over 35 feet or so as we have to take everything with us.
All antennas go in a tube 4feet long and 6inches in dia. Also running 100
watts. Certainly not an ideal set up for 160. Thanks for any replies. 73
Paul k9ot