Topband: QSP to VP5/K9DX

Bill Tippett btippett@alum.mit.edu
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:11:05 +0100

        Could someone ask John VP5/K9DX to move at least 1 kHz
from 1823.5 tonight.  He was nearly on ET3PMW last night and
Paul's frequency has been published in several bulletins, so I
would not like to change it again if possible.  Since I think
John worked Paul for a new one before he left Illinois, I hope
he will understand!

        Paul had a great opening to Europe last night and worked
16 EU with half from Germany.  I continue to see some stations are
duping Paul.  Let's all be considerate of others who have not worked
him at all.  He still has nearly a month left before he leaves
around July 9.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

ET3PMW log at http://users.vnet.net/btippett/et3pmw.htm