Topband: Re: Beverage: Sloping vs. vertical drop

Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:10:34 -0400

Tom

Do you mean by this that the ends should not use common
ground points for feed/termination, or that the ends should not
be in proximity to each other?

I have two Shorty 2-wire Beverages that are fed ~1.5 feet from each
other.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm