Topband: pileup practices

wb6tza@socal.rr.com wb6tza@socal.rr.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 02:52:14 -0800

I stirred things up a bit, so I guess I should comment that its probably
time to put this subject to bed for a while.

I think we all agree that TX till the smoke is all gone is just plain
wrong.  Beyond that, the general rules for success Bill posted seems to
match up well.  The only added item I can think of is to pay close
attention to what the DX station says, and how he operates - which is part
of LISTEN.  The better you follow the DX stations practice, the higher your
chances are for a clean contact.

Looking to work you all from some DX spot next season, I hope..

73

Robin Critchell, WA6CDR