Topband: A61AJ

Ragnar Otterstad otterstad@enter.vg
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:10:38 +0100

,
Just finished my second night of having my calls to A61AJ
answered by CQs, don't think the op ever heard a trace of my
signal.  I called tonight from 2313z to 2340z.  Really good
signal on 1822 QSX up two.

Bad static in A6?  Listening on other Beverage ?

I asked Chris A45XR on 10 m what conds were like as I had the same experience
with him not answering but calling endless CQs.  He told me that the static
level was very high and made hearing extremely difficult.

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com