Topband: news from VK6

Michael Bazley bazley@iinet.net.au
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:17:46 +0800

Hi All,
Cndx seem to be picking up though the noise on the band has been around the
S9 mark. During the past week, mornings...2200/2230z... QSO'ed  5 Europeans
including OJ0LA who had an outstanding signal.
I have not been on in the evenings...1100z/1300z.. as my favourite
sport....cricket... ( what is cricket???)...has been on TV and Australia has
been playing in a tournament in 5Z4 land.
Up off  North again next week to warm up these old bones but will ,
hopefully, be very active,sunset and sunrise  from the first week in
October.
73 es dx de Mike VK6HD