Topband: Re: CQ 160 2003 Rules Changes - Limit Mulit-ops to 30 or 36 hours

Maurizio Panicara i4jmy@iol.it
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:29:38 +0200

I totally agree with this point.
This concept works, but also allows to recover in case of bad conditions or
stormy weather.
I think it would be a positive enhancement to be introduced it in any
contest for the single band entries.

73,
Mauri I4JMY