Topband: K0CKD topband freq allocation list

Eric Scace K3NA eric at K3NA.ORG
Sat Apr 5 12:12:46 EST 2003

Hi --

   I recently downloaded K0CKD's topband frequency allocation list, which is very comprehensive ... but a bit bulky for quick
reference.

   I wonder if anyone has created a variation of this list along the follow lines:
-- organized by continent/geographical area.
-- for the continent/geographical area, identifies the most common frequency allocation scheme.
-- and then, on an exception basis, lists those countries whose frequency allocations differ from the most common practice for the
area.

   For example, one could compress the North American part of the list into:
North America:  1800-2000  cw & ssb except as follows:
   FG: 1810-1850.
   FJ, FS: 1810-1850.
   FP: 1810-1850.
   J6: 1830-1850.
   J7: band starts at 1810.
   OX: band stops at 1850.
   PJ5-8: band starts at 1810.
   VP9: 1800-1825, 1875-1900.
   XE: band stops at 1850.
   ZF: band starts at 1810.

   The advantage of this approach is that the list might fit on just a single page.

73,
   -- Eric K3NA