Topband: 160 Topband Dayton Dinner Program

W9zr at aol.com W9zr at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 16:12:29 EDT 2003

Each year at the Dayton Topband dinner we have an interesting program
pertaining to 160 dxing.  This year we are fortunate to have two
presentations by well known and accomplished topbanders.

Tom, W8JI, will discuss limited space transmitting antennas for 160 and John,
K9DX will present information on remote control of a low band antenna system.
 Bring your notebooks...this information will be of interest to all of us!

If you have not already notified me that you will be attending please do so
immediately.  Here is a copy of the earlier announcement with all the
particulars: