Topband: EchoLink Comments

Jim Monahan K1PX at msn.com
Fri Aug 1 07:58:37 EDT 2003

Hello Topbanders:

I don't wish to create noise or bandwidth about this subject. However, I've received a number
of direct e-mails from DX stations, in particular, who would like to chat about things related to
160 meters. I think that could be fun and informative.

Obviously, you don't rag chew with these stations on 160 like you can on the upper bands. Therefore
there isn't the opportunity to get to know someone else and discuss these issues. Typing and sending
e-mails can be a bit of a drag as we all perhaps know.

Personally, I don't intend to use it very much myself and concentrate with on air activities. And,
it appears it is not for some at all.

Thanks for all the comments.

73, Jim, K1PX

K1PX at msn.com