Topband: Help! BPL in Atlanta

Tom Rauch w8ji at contesting.com
Sun Aug 10 19:32:45 EDT 2003

I spent hours searching the web, but can not find where the BPL is installed
in a suburb of Atlanta.

A local FCC field engineer, in casual conversation about a BC band issue,
mentioned they have active BPL in Atlanta and I even see references to it on
BPL web pages and press releases, but nowhere can I find an address. The
company is Southern Telecom or Main.net but nowhere in all the references do
I see an actual location. It is like they have it hidden!

Please, if anyone can help I'd like to go and make FS measurements!

73 Tom