Topband: How to File BPL Comments With the FCC

earlham at radiks.net earlham at radiks.net
Mon Aug 18 20:44:48 EDT 2003

Greetings...

I followed the instuctions in Bill T's earlier message.  Had no problem
filing my comments and getting a confirmation.  I just went into the ARRL
website and listened to the BPL test results.  If this system proliferates
throughout the country's power grid, looks to me like we can pretty much
kiss HF goodbye.  GET YOUR COMMENTS FILED GUYS...the clock is running!  I
have already made a donation to the ARRL defense fund but am going to go
back, dig deeper, and give some more.  There's a lot at stake.

73...Dave
W0FLS