Topband: My BPL Comment

Thomas Kuehl ac7a at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 20:02:18 EDT 2003

After having problems submitting my BPL comment last evening, I made another
attempt this morning. I was in a big hurry before heading to work, and I
made the submission so quickly I am not sure if it was properly accepted. I
did receive a confirmation that it was received, but I am not sure that a
confirmation number was assigned. Does it get listed on the screen along
with confirmation? If so, I may have missed it.

I went out to the ecfs site and did an inquiry based on the NOI 03-104, and
my name. The inquiry came back with 2 listings, both of which had "date
received/denied 08/20/03." Clicking on COMMENT indeed brings up my comment.
I do not see any number assigned to my listings. Does the "date
received/denied" mean it was denied?

Thanks, Thomas - AC7A