Topband: Cone of Silence

jbattin jbattin at msn.com
Mon Dec 8 19:51:56 EST 2003

I believe the length of the feed should be included. I am not personally
convinced that there is really a "cone of silence", but why not use these
lengths in case there is such a beast. My impression is that when we adjust
the exact length of the beverage the most predominate effect is to adjust
the phase of the signals being picked up by the vertical feeds so that they
differ by 180 degrees.(in some direction)
John K9DX