Topband: am broadcast station listing?

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Thu Dec 11 14:11:52 EST 2003

My apologies to all. Seems that the link I provided for searching
the AM broadcast station database isn't working. The search window
comes up fine, but it doesn't process the search anymore.  Don't know
if this is temporarily or permanently broken. It worked last time I
tried it, but that was many moons ago.