Topband: elecraft k2/100

linda doyle ldoyle at gwi.net
Mon Dec 15 11:53:46 EST 2003

Hi topbanders,Hope you can furnish me some hands on feedback pertaining to the elecraft k2/100 I read all all the reviews,the comparasions,but unfortunately not one comment about its performance on top band ,but must say the comments of users of the k2/100 on other bands couldn't sing its praises high enough,so they convinced me to give one a try getting all the goodies 160mrx,ssb,noise blanker,dsp, so hope someone out there has one and could give me some info as to how it performs on top band regardsJohn K1GUN