Topband: Remote controled Beverage(s)

on4kj on4kj at skynet.be
Fri Dec 19 01:49:39 EST 2003

Hello All,

Usualy I am a word mill... this time I'll try to be short.
My lot is triangular, 60 x 50 x 32 meters.
A self supporting tower 22 m ( with a 5 ele 5 bands trapped beam ).
Radials can only be spread out over 180°, shortest 6 m the longhest +- 20 m.
Useless to say that in this configuration the only possibility loading the tower with very few unadapted radials.
Thought about  a alu mast in each corner, and use some horizontal aireal.
Then comes the idea to use remote controlled beverages at +/- 2500 meters without direct acces. More the site is a hill, slope +/- 30 ° to 45 °. If possible where should be the attack? on top or down the slope?
A big industrial plant at less the 1000 m5 ( stone grove and cement factory ).
Should I give up the idea work on 160 m?

Jos on4kj