Topband: TO4E

Josep ea6bf at arrl.net
Tue Dec 23 11:27:11 EST 2003

Hi all,
posted here some weeks ago a message regarding TO4E. I did work them on dec,
5th at 2003z, and get a "sarcastic" replay from a guy telling me that was a
"slim", not the true TO4E.
Well boy, sorry to tell you, but it WAS the real one..! TO4E was real at
2003z because due to good condx, they asked to continue after the scheduled
finish time of 1945z, for 1 hour more, so I catched the good one.
Congrats to all who could put a new-one in their lists, as I did.

Happy Holidays,

Josep, EA6BF
(ex EA6ACC)