Topband: T9/9a2GZ?

Ivo Pezer 9a3a at libero.it
Tue Dec 23 19:21:05 EST 2003

I think it was possible for T9/9A3GZ to work 300 QSOs on Topband,
considering he was using a 56m broadcasting vertical and he was on full
time. I spent 4,5 hours on Topband during the 9A contest and worked 141
QSOs, including 22 NA stations in a short but sweet opening in the middle of
the night, when almost all USA signals were reaching S9 on the meter. My
antenna is only 12 meters above ground.

73 and CU in SPTDC this weekend.

Ivo I7/9A3A

> contest and the only band I heard him on was 160, and he was giving out
Serial